This weekend we headed up to Kaysville!
Our purpose for going up was to watch Libby in the high school play: The Phantom of the Opera.
The whole family decided to come home to support her.
We drove up Thursday night, and everyone else came on Friday. Courtney and Landon decided it would be fun to surprise my parents, and so I helped them carry out the surprise.
Courtney's parents drove up from Arizona, so she hitched a ride with them!
We had Blair meet them in SLC, and bring her and Bradley home!
My mom and Sarah we sooo surprised. My mom cried her eyes out!! It was amazing.
Playing with Bradley all weekend was definitely the highlight!
He is the cutest little guy EVER.
We are 100% obsessed.
Playing with Bradley all weekend was definitely the highlight!
He is the cutest little guy EVER.
We are 100% obsessed.
Friday we spent the day loving the snow, and getting our K-Town fix. Enjoying the Bun Basket and the gorgeous Christmas decorations at the Rock Loft.
Landon (who came from working in Vegas) and Kellen (who came from Dallas) flew in later that night, and we were finally all together.
(Besides my dad, who unfortunately was doing a game in San Diego.)
It was crazy.
Later that day we went sledding.
Saturday night was Libby's play.
G&G Fowler, Grandma B, and the Craft family all came up to see her perform!
There is nothing better than a full house, in my opinion.
G&G Fowler, Grandma B, and the Craft family all came up to see her perform!
There is nothing better than a full house, in my opinion.
They play incredible. They did such a great job, and Libby was fantastic. She played Madame Giry, and she killed it. She played the role perfectly. I was blown away by all of the talented kids at Dear ol' Davis High. I absolutely loved it.
Sunday we slept in, ate a big delicious breakfast, and spent the rest of the day enjoying each others company.
There is nothing like being all together as a family.
I cherish every single second.
I am already counting down until Christmas when we are back together again.
(I love when the back yard is covered in snow!)
(I love when the back yard is covered in snow!)
***
The peak of trip:
being home, together.
and,
seeing my mom's face light up when she saw Bradley!
The pit of the trip:
leaving.
The peak of trip:
being home, together.
and,
seeing my mom's face light up when she saw Bradley!
The pit of the trip:
leaving.






















What a cute post! I'm so glad you had such a good time with your family. Fam time is the best. Love!
ReplyDelete-- Shelb