February 16, 2013

Valentines Day.

We absolutely LOVE Valentines Day.
We love keeping it simple and celebrating our love!
This year I decided to do a "14 days of Valentines" for Blair.
Every morning he would wake up to a sweet little something from me...
I think he loved it.
I woke up Thursday morning and walked into our kitchen and was SHOCKED to see this spread...
It look me about 5 minutes to get my jaw off the floor!
He knows all of my favorite things. Swig gift card, Parade of Homes tickets, Kneaders gift basket and gift card, candy, gorgeous flowers, etc.
I felt so loved and so spoiled.
He is the best!!
My work day consisted of this...
Heaven!
That night we got Pizza Factory take out, McDonald's drinks, and came home to enjoy a quiet night together!
It was a perfect day.
I love my Valentine to the moon and back!

1 comment:

  1. I love Valentine's Day too! It is a perfect excuse to celebrate love and be together! Cute!

    ReplyDelete