I can't believe February has come and gone!
This month was full of random fun things.
Here are a few:
Parade of Homes.
Blair and I spent two of our weekends wandering through not 1, or 2... but 24 homes. Yep, that's right. 24 homes! That has got to be some sort of record for us, considering we usually only go to about 3 or 4. We loved it this year. Since we are getting closer to buying a home of our own, it was fun to get ideas of things we would like in the future!
Last weekend we ran a 9k out in Washington Fields!
The Sargent fam invited us to run it with them, since Brock and Carolyn couldn't make it down.
We ended up doing well, we ran it in 49 minutes and 20 seconds.
We both took 1st place in our age groups, and we took 13th and 14th overall!
It was such a fun race!
Crafting Day!
I was feeling really sick of the pillows I had in our family room, and so I decided it was time for a change. I went to the fabric store, browsed pinterest, and with the help of Bailey... our family room has had a much needed face lift!
Lindsay comes to say hi!
Last Sunday, my bestie Lindsay came and said a quick hello.
We were able to meet her cute boyfriend Jay!
It was so fun to catch up!
Cheer banquet!
Cheer for this year has come to an end... its so crazy how fast it went.
We had the banquet on Tuesday night. I have loved coaching with Kirsten and Camerlee.
Although I was sad to see "love month" come to an end...
I welcomed March and it's 70 degree weather relaxing by the pool and enjoying a good book.
Spring time in St. George is the absolute best!
I am thrilled it is here.















Good for you for doing so well in the 9K! Awesome! Seems fun to enjoy the parade of homes...I bet your head is filled with ideas after going to that!
ReplyDelete