March 27, 2013

Weekend with Libby.

While my parents were out of town last weekend, I went to Kaysville to hang out with Libby!
We had such a great time together (as usual).
We kept busy with Libby's schedule:
-track meet
-dance solo competition
-dance competition
-etc.
But in my spare time, I got to visit with a few of my best friends!
I had a quick visit with Dani Bree and cute Carter, and I also had Jenny and Abby over for dinner.
It's always great catching up! 
Also, while Libby was at school on Friday I did a little crafting to keep myself busy...
I figured the "Anthropologie Letters" would do the trick.
Here is the process:
...And the final outcome:
It was super easy, and I think they turned out pretty good!
Anyways,
I LOVED watching Libby perform both her solo, as well as in her group routines.
She is the most beautiful dancer. Words can't even describe how I felt when I was watching her dance. It's magical.
After her competition on Saturday, we had to make a stop at Paces.
If you haven't had a rainbow from Paces, you just haven't lived.
Saturday night my parents got back into town.
We picked them up at the airport and went to City Creek for a little night out.
We ate dinner at Blue Lemon, and then did some shopping.
The next day (St. Patty's Day) we relaxed, went to church, and then it was time to head to the airport.
Well,
when I got there they were asking for volunteers to bump to a later flight.
I went and asked what they were offering and they said FOUR HUNDRED DOLLARS.
I couldn't believe it, and so of course I volunteered. 
I had my mom come back and pick me up, and then enjoyed the rest of the day at home with my parents and Libby.
The amazing Delta credit was a cherry on top to a perfect weekend!
Now we just need to decide where we are going to go next...
Vacation ideas?? 
Anyone want to join?!

1 comment:

  1. that was SO great to see you. i still can't believe that worked out haha. and 4 hundred dollars!?!? haha! that is a amazing!!

    ReplyDelete