A few weeks back we hit the road for Arizona!
We were missing Landon, Courtney, and Bradley like crazy and knew we needed to make the trip to see them.
It was an added bonus that some of our very best friends live in Arizona as well!
It was a truly fabulous weekend.
We got there on Friday and went straight to a Spring baseball game. (Rockies vs. Giants)
The weather was amazing, the atmosphere was great, and we were finally with our family and friends. It was the perfect way to kick off our little vacay!
That night we met up with a few more of our best friends for dinner at Oregano's.
It was the best night.
The boys sat on one side of the table, and the girls on the other.
We chatted the night away, and talked for what felt like hours!
I love my roomies! We are all so close, and every time we are together it feels like nothing has changed.
The next day we woke up bright and early and headed to hike Camel Back.
It is a great hike, and the view from on top is gorgeous!
It was soooo great spending time with Bradley, and loving on him!
He is the sweetest little guy and has the best personality.
We are obviously obsessed with him!!!!!
That night we had dinner at Rosa's, and it certainly did not disappoint.
Later Saturday night we met up with our friends again and went to the Talking Stick Casino.
While the boys messed around for a few hours, us girls went up to the dance club haha...
oh man, I have never laughed so hard in my life.
We were dancing our little hearts out.
People thought we were crazy, but we were having the best time.
I wish I had some pictures.
Because it's a night I will never forget!!!
Sunday was super relaxing.
We went to church,
enjoyed just hanging out with Lando and Court,
and then played outside on the drive way and enjoyed the perfect weather.
On Monday we had a relaxing morning and went to the tennis courts...
Bradley didn't really want us to play tennis! Haha so, the boys played...while Courtney and I played with Bradley.
That afternoon we headed to Last Chance!
I had never been (gasp!), and it was definitely an experience.
Blair lucked out... coming home with a pair of dress shoes, and 2 pairs of Nike Free's!
I didn't have any luck, but it was still a blast.
After Last Chance, Shelby took me to QT to experience something we both appreciate: a good Diet Coke. It was amazing. I am a big fan!
I loved spending time with Shelby.
She is my best friend in the whole world and knows me better than probably anyone.
We can talk about anything, and everything. Being with her made me homesick for the years when we slept two feet away from each other, or one bedroom away, or even just a few doors down. Even though we live far apart right now, I'm thrilled we are just as close as ever! While we were in town Ry and Shelb were so accommodating and made every effort to be together. We really appreciated it! They are our best friends and we absolutely love them!
We are convinced that someday we will live in the same city... we need to make that happen asap!
Monday night we went out to dinner at Lucille's for some good BBQ.
It was delicious, and the company was even better!
The next morning we left bright and early to head home....
we were soooo sad to leave.
We had the best weekend with Landon, Courtney, and Bradley.
I just wish that we all lived by each other, but I am grateful that we have a close relationship.
They were incredible hosts, and had so many fun things planned.
Bradley is the most adorable little boy. He is very handsome, and easy going.
Lando and Courtney are our best friends and we love them like crazy!!!
I can't wait to see them again soon!
It was a great vacation.
We loved every minute!



































No comments:
Post a Comment