August 25, 2013

K-Town 4th of July weekend.

The 4th of July in Kaysville is the BEST, for so many reasons...
First, everyone (family and friends) all come home to K-Town for the 4th.
Second, the small town festivities just can't be beat. 
Third, our traditions rock.
Fourth, I could go on and on... I think you get the picture. 
The best part of all is being together with my family in our home town!
We had such a great weekend full of fun.
I will let the pictures do the talking---
4th of July 5k/10k:
Blair took 2nd place in the 10k
I took 3rd place in the 5k
 Parade!
 Dinner at Oakridge Country Club.
James and Rachel Lark stayed with us all weekend! They are great friends and we love spending time with them.
Diving contest at Oakridge.
Backyard volleyball. 
Rain or shine!
We spent lots of time loving on Bubby!
Dinner at Needles lodge at the top of Snow Basin!

We were stuck up in the lodge in a crazy lighting storm!
 I stayed up in Kaysville for the whole week after the 4th to spend more time with my family! 
 Dinner with my girlfriends. It's always great to catch up!
 Libby and I are sometimes crazy when we get together haha... yes, we tried on our old Jr. High uniforms! Good times. 
It was a fabulous trip to Kaysville!
We had such a great time with our family and friends.
My parents really know how to throw a weekend long party, they are so much fun!! 
I sometimes struggle with living far away from my siblings and parents, but one of the things I like about living apart is that every time we are together it is QUALITY time. We cherish every moment spent together, and we always make the most of it. I absolutely love it!! 
I am already looking forward to 4th of July 2014. 

No comments:

Post a Comment