A few weekends ago I made the trip down to California for my dear friend Lindsay Ham's wedding. We have been close friends all through college, and I always promised her I would be at her wedding! I made the trip solo, because Blair had to work. But, it ended up working out perfectly because Shelby was also making the trip solo. We had so much fun together! It was the perfect weekend with my girlfriends.
When I landed in Long Beach Shelby picked me up and the traffic was HORRIBLE. So, to kill a little time before heading to Yorba Linda we decided to grab some treats and make a stop at Gavin's apartment. I just couldn't resist! It was such a rush. When we were pulling into his neighborhood I spotted a few missionaries down the street on bikes and I about had a panic attack!!! It wasn't him, but we talked to them and they said that they knew Gavin and that we were at the right apartment complex. His neighborhood was pretty sketchy, and so I was nervous! But I jumped out of the car and found his apartment way up on the third floor. I dropped the treats off, snapped a few pictures, and hurried back down to the car! Both Shelby and I were shaking the entire drive to Dani Bree's haha, it was awesome.
We stayed at Dani Bree's parents in Yorba Linda. The night that we got there we had a little bachelorette party/bridal shower for Lindsay. I didn't take any pictures, but it was perfect. Golden Spoon, pazookies, hot tubbing, great friends, etc. Heaven on earth! The next morning we went and all got our nails and toes done and had some more girl time. Friday night was the wedding dinner. It was at T's parents house and it was so great.
I've literally never seen a more beautiful bride to be. She was glowing!
Wedding Day!
Newport Beach Temple.
The GORGEOUS bride. I couldn't stop starring at her. She looked PERFECT!
Reception time! I loved her reception. The vibe was amazing, and the decor was unreal.
Sending off the beautiful bride!
I had to post this picture because it is HILARIOUS and our legs look so werid and distorted.... but I'm posting it because in this moment I remember thinking.....
"Life doesn't get better than this!"
AKA: It was the perfect weekend surrounded by my best friends.
Happy wedding weekend Lindsay and T. It was truly amazing in every way!
xoxo



















No comments:
Post a Comment