I can't believe it has been THREE YEARS since we got married!
It has truly been the best three years of my life, and I am so glad that I married my best friend.
He makes me SO happy every. single. day.
This year our anniversary was on a Monday night, and we decided to keep it sweet and simple.
I came home from work to these 3 beautiful roses from Blair. He is the best!
We had dinner at Sakura, which is one of our favorites!
The best dessert in the world = mango and sticky rice.
After dinner we came home and relaxed, caught up on our favorite TV shows, and then sat outside on our porch and watched the lightning storm. It was simple, and it was perfect.
Happy 3 year anniversary Blair!
You are my everything.
I love you to the moon and back a billion, zillion, trillion times.






No comments:
Post a Comment