This post is very random, but I wanted to document these things!
First, my mom and Libby came to town a few weeks ago.
It was the only weekend Libby had free before she started Courarettes. We spent time relaxing by the pool, getting pedicures, going to yoga, eating out, etc. The main reason they came down was so that we could go to Tuacahn and see Milly. Well, the night we went it got rained out! It was such a bust! But we still had a great time with them in town.
The next weekend we went to the Due West concert at the Iron County Fair with Sky and Baye. Their concerts are always a great time. Any time they are doing a show somewhat close to St. George, you can count on us being there.
The next day was Bailey's baby shower. Jessie, Janessa, and I threw her the shower. We wanted to do a vintage baby girl theme, and I think it turned out great! I'm so excited for Bailey to have her baby.















No comments:
Post a Comment