April 9, 2014
Quick trip and Blair wins another trophy.
Last weekend I went up north for a quick weekend. I made the drive alone for the first time, and it wasn't too bad. Thankfully! Friday night was Abby's baby shower. It was just our best friends and it was so great. We stayed there all night, and I didn't get back to provo until about 1:30 am. It was such a fun night! Saturday morning I went on a hike with Jordy, loved it. We always talk about how if we lived in the same city it would be amazing because we would work out together everyday. Then that afternoon my parents flew back into town, and they came straight to Provo. Libby's friend Dallas, who goes to Stanford, was also in town for the weekend. We went to dinner, and then to Comedy Sports. It was hilarious! Then I woke up Sunday and headed home. It was a quick weekend, but it was worth it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









No comments:
Post a Comment