On June 18th (14.5 weeks) we found out that a sweet baby boy will be joining our family! We are over the moon excited!!!
Our doctors were doing a training with an ultrasound tech, and they needed someone who would be about 14 weeks to look at, and learn on. I was the lucky girl who got picked! When the ultrasound very first started, the tech was explaining what a girl part looks like... And one of the doctors said, "So it's a girl then?" Blair and I looked at each other with happy/shocked expressions, when she said, "No, I actually think it's a boy! Let me show you why..." and then she showed them the boy part! There was no mistake it is a BOY! Blair instantly jumped up and started giving all of the doctors high fives. They were all cheering, and of course we couldn't wipe the smiles off our faces. Blair was SO proud I thought his chest was going to burst :) It was the sweetest thing ever!



No comments:
Post a Comment