Time is flying! I can't believe that next week I will be starting my third trimester. I have still been feeling really good. I have had plenty of energy, which is nice. My belly is really starting to grow and sometimes I feel a bit uncomfortable. I have one spot under my right ribs that aches, and occassionally my siatic nerve will act up. But for the most part I still feel really great. I am still exercising: jogging, yoga, TRX, and all my other favorite classes. Baby boy moves like crazy... His movements are starting to get really big and my whole stomach will wiggle and move. It's amazing! At night Blair and I just sit and stare at my belly. It's the best thing ever! We are so excited for our baby boy to make his debut. Only 3 more months! SO EXCITING!



No comments:
Post a Comment