Robbin threw Cardin and I the most adorable baby shower this week. I was overwhelmed by all of the love and support shown to us! I don't think there was a single person in the 5th ward that missed it. They are all so loving and giving! My mom came into town for the shower, which was the cherry on top of an already picture perfect evening. It was a fabulous night to celebrate the arrival of these two little cousins.
I have LOVED being pregnant with my sister in laws. It has been so great to have each other through this whole process! We will never forget this time in our lives, that's for sure. It has been incredibly special.
This is the aftermath.. The presents literally filled baby boy's entire room! We are SPOILED!
Thank you so much to everyone who came and supported us. We feel extremely blessed and excited!
No comments:
Post a Comment