November 15, 2010

Coog Tube.

On Friday November 12th I anchored
"Coog Tube."
It is BYU's sports show that follows all of the sports teams here at BYU.
It was a lot of fun...
being on live TV was absolutely exhilarating.
It has made me start to consider maybe sticking around BYU for another semester to get more practice with reporting and anchoring.
But on the other hand,
I'm just not sure. 
Some days when I picture my future I see a news anchor or reporter.
Or even a producer.
While other days I just see myself as a stay at home mom,
with my job being taking care of a house full of crazy kids.
So what if I want both...??
A girl can only dream.
(The whole idea of graduating in a mere 4 weeks has me a bit stressed about my future, if you can't tell! haha)

This is my current dilemma:
We aren't planning on having kids for a while...
so should I try and do news for a couple years,
or should I just find a different job, in something else I love, that will do for the time being?

Decisions, decisions.


(I'm working on finding a way to upload the show from Friday so that you can all watch and enjoy!)

4 comments:

  1. If anyone could manage both, its you!!! You're so fit to be a mother and so fit to be a working gal:) love ya, see ya soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look like a natural behind there! And beautiful of course! You should totally try it for a few years!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my goodness. you look perfect for the job (and with a perfect outfit! so cute) it is definitely possible to do both! since you aren't have kids for a couple years and say totally go for it! and then see where life takes you! it's what you want to do! i think thats so cool! i will watch you on t.v. and tell everyone that i know you!! and p.s. kids are the greatest!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Colie,
    I must say you have a very cute blog and now I know exactly what is going on in the Frei house! Its fun to see you guys are having so much fun! We wish we could be there with you. Miss you guys.
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete