November 22, 2010

fight night.

Last Saturday we held the first annual
"fight night"
in our home.
That's right.. you heard it,
fight night!
I never thought I'd admit that I enjoyed a good boxing match...
but I'll say it,
we had a lot of fun!

Blair and a few of his friends are big time Pacquiao supporters.
He is a boxer from the Philippines,
who is seriously awesome.
Blair's deep love for him developed while he was on his mission.
(in the Philippines, obviously!)
I wish I knew all of his facts and stats,
but I don't.
But I do know this...
he beat the crap out of Margarito.
And we were lovin' every second of it.
We had a full house of crazy Pacquiao fans,
and we were all screaming and cheering him on.




It was a blast.
I am sure there will be many more
"fight nights"
to come in the Frei home.


GO PACQUIAO!

No comments:

Post a Comment