March 24, 2011

another beauty.

He's done it again!
Another gorgeous floral bouquet.
This one was a "bridal bouquet"... but he unwrapped it and put it in a vase for me.
There was even a trail of rose petals leading up to it!
It was a wonderful surprise to come home to after a long/busy day.


I have the world's greatest husband!

4 comments:

  1. Blair is such a stud:) Love your blog! So cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am very very impressed! On a side note did i ever tell you how hard I laughed when you posted about your and Blair getting drinks and he got hi-c? Well I seriously died of laughter....who get hi-c? Anyways Aaron asked me what I was laughing it so I told him and then a few weeks later we were at costco and I asked him what drink he got and his answer was....hi-c! haha Blair is a trendsetter and Aaron is a new hi-c fan!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow I typed that really fast and just read through it and there are about a million errors...my bad!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i'm thinking blair needs to go into this line of business.

    ReplyDelete