April 12, 2011

We have an announcement.

We are graduating college.
The announcements are out!
We can't believe how the time has flown by.
We feel like our time here at BYU has been everything we ever dreamed of!
We have made amazing friends, gained knowledge, and most importantly...
we found each other!
Although we didn't meet here at BYU Provo....
BYU Hawaii brought us together.
But it was here in Provo that we fell in love.

I have been having a hard time imagining our home being anywhere but our tiny apartment here in Provo...
but I realized that for me,
home
is wherever Blair is.

This is probably a good time to let all of you who don't already know,
we are moving to St. George in two weeks!
While we are nervous/scared about leaving our happy life here in Provo,
(and I'm very worried about being farther away from my family...)
we are so excited for the opportunities that await us in St. George!!

We are packing the next two weeks full of everything we love to do in Provo...
and we are planning on spending lots of time with our friends and family before we move!

I hope St. George is ready for us,
because ready or not...
HERE WE COME!

2 comments:

  1. Yay! Promise me that we can hang out. Can't wait for you guys to come.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't forget to stop by Gresham to say goodbye!!!

    ReplyDelete