Big news around here...
We are officially college graduates!
It is so weird to me that we are really done!
Graduation weekend was very busy, but very fun.
On Thursday we had Commencement,
and Friday we had our separate Convocation exercises.
We were so lucky to graduate together, and with so many of our best friends.
It made the whole experience very special!
Now, I know this is going to be picture overload...
sorry! haha!
I have had some amazing professors...
I am very grateful for all of them!
Shelby and Me definitely had a full circle moment on graduation day...
we met our first day of college when we found out we were dorm-mates,
and then we walked on the stage together at graduation on our last day of college.
I am so grateful that we were able to share that moment together!
She knows more about me than... anyone probably!!
She is truly the best friend a girl could ever ask for!
Karly has been with me every step of the way in the broadcast program,
and it was great to be able to walk together!
I just love her so much!
I don't know what I would have done without her has my classmate/neighbor/best friend!
We were so lucky to have so many people there supporting us!
We felt very loved having our parents, grandparents, and siblings all there to watch us.
(Wow... lots of pictures!)
After graduation we headed to Magelby's for dinner!
It was so fun to be with everyone and eat a delicious meal.
graduation really was a blast!
We are so grateful for everyone that has supported us in our college pursuits!
I can not believe it's really over!
... more on our life after BYU coming soon...
:)
































HUGE congratulations to you both! What an amazing accomplishment Colie... you have always reached for the stars, and I love that about you!
ReplyDelete