December 4, 2011

37 days and counting....

There aren't many presents under our tree this year....
because our biggest gift doesn't fit under a tree!
...
We are going on a vacation to Thailand!!!
 

And we can't hardly wait.

 We will be traveling with Kellen and Sarah,
who just happen to be the best vacation planners ever.
It's going to be such a great adventure.

The trip is only 37 days away....
not like we are counting down or anything.
 :)

Merry Christmas to us!

3 comments:

  1. SO exciting... I am beyond jealous...

    --Shelby

    ReplyDelete
  2. holy cow holy cow holy cow! I am so excited for you, Thailand is on my top 3 list, my mom lived there for a few years when she was growing up and I've heard so many amazing stories! I am so jealous and so excited for you, I can't wait to hear all about it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That will be an awesome trip! That is what we did last year with our cruise! It was Christmas the following March! :) Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete