I can't believe it is already the end of December.
I don't know where the time has gone!
This month has been very busy, but very fun.
My cute mother in law had one Christmas activity planned per week.
The first week was the first annual Frei family ugly sweater party.
Everyone's sweaters were so great.
The party was a blast, and it ended with a full blown silly string fight at the dinner table!
The next week we made Gingerbread houses.
Robbin had SO much candy there for us to make the cutest houses.
Blair got real creative and made a fortress! haha!
The next activity that we did was the "Who Dinner."
Everything was Grinch themed. We ate silly food, with silly utensils!
It was super cute!
We absolutely LOVED all of Robbin's Christmas activities.
Not only did they bring all of us together once a week, but they were so fun!
Can't wait to continue these traditions!
***
This month we have also been spending lots of time with friends, just enjoying the Christmas season.
Although it has been a little strange for me not having snow during this time of year, we still managed to get into the Christmas spirit!
Looking at Christmas lights was definitely one of our favorite things to do.
Blake and Breann threw a friends ugly sweater/white elephant party.
I called Blair while I was at work to ask him what we should get for our white elephant gift, and he told me that he had it covered. When I got home from work I saw that he had bought this gem....
















No comments:
Post a Comment