This year we spent Christmas with the Frei family here in St. George!
I was really nervous about being away from my family and our traditions,
but it was a truly wonderful Christmas.
It all started bright and early on Christmas Eve morning, when Blair and all of his friends played in the "Christmas Bowl."
It's always so fun to get all of the boys and the wives together!
***
Christmas Eve was really special.
Robbin planned a "night with Jesus."
We ate by candle light, on the floor.
We only ate foods that Christ would have had back when he lived.
Then we watched the church movie, "Joy to the World."
It was very spiritual, and it helped us all to remember the true meaning of Christmas.
Then we all got to open one present... and it was Christmas jammies!
We do this tradition in my family as well, so I felt right at home!
We spent the rest of the night together eating treats and watching Christmas Vacation!
Christmas morning was a blast! Kent and Robbin spoiled us!
My favorite gift was a card that Blair made me on his Mac. It was the sweetest thing ever! I am so lucky to have him. He is my everything!
It was a very Merry Christmas indeed.
We are so blessed to be surrounded by such loving parents, family, and friends.
We feel especially grateful for our Savior at this time of year.
We hope you all had a Merry Christmas!
PS.
I could really get used to this warm weather thing during Christmas time...
I mean, who gets to go mini golfing OUTSIDE the day after Christmas??
We did!
Yeah....
I think I could get used to this whole
"Christmas in Dixie"
thing.

























Looks like a great Christmas! New traditions can be difficult but also fun... Fortunately my wife's family sucks at traditions so I never had to get a new tradition and she has adopted ours! Works out nicely for me!!! Happy New Year! Enjoy your trip!
ReplyDelete