We headed up to Kaysville for New Years this year to be with my family.
Since we weren't together for Christmas, we had our "Christmas Day" on New Years eve morning!
It was so great to be together, and of course my mom totally spoiled us.
My mom always does a great job at surprising us, while getting us everything we need all at the same time! She is the greatest!
While we were in K-town we had the chance to meet up with a few friends for dessert at the Cheesecake factory.
It is always such a blast! I love how we just pick right up like we haven't ever been apart! I feel very blessed to have such great friends. (Their husbands are awesome too!)
On New Years Eve we went out to dinner with my family, and then headed back to our house!
We ate lots of yummy treats, and played games.
I don't think I've ever laughed so hard in my life!
It was a great weekend in Kaysville.
I loved spending quality time with my parents and siblings.
Every morning my mom and I woke up early to sneak away for a long jog/walk.
I cherish those times when we just get to talk about everything and anything.
As always, it was very hard to leave home.
:(
We are so thankful to have a family that we absolutely LOVE to be around.
I am already looking forward to the next time we are all back together again!
Thanks for the wonderful weekend at home family...
Love you all!
Happy New Year!













So cute Nicole! And how cute is that messenger bag! Glad you had a merry Christmas!
ReplyDeleteFun! You guys totally scored this year in presents! AWESOME!
ReplyDelete