August 29, 2012

Jake and Jordynn's wedding.

Jake and Jordy's wedding was so wonderful!
It all started Tuesday night with a wedding dinner at Magleby's in Springville.
We loved celebrating with the whole family.
I love that I have so many girl cousins, and we are all close in age!
Basically, we are like sisters. 
The next morning we helped Jordy get ready.... which was such a blast!
It was fun to be with her in those last few hours of being a singe lady. haha!
They were married in the Oquirrh Mountain temple.
Their sealing was amazing... they are the cutest couple ever!!
They were so incredibly happy.
It was a joy just to watch them together.
Jordy had us girl cousins, and her sisters be her bridesmaids.
I was so honored to be part of the wedding party!

They had their reception at the Bungalow.
It was all vintage, and so gorgeous.
 Shelby and Ryan came to the reception and I was soooo happy to get to spend time with my bestie. 
 Love my sis. She is gorgeous!
It was such a great wedding.
We are so happy for Jordy and Jake!!
Thank you for letting us be a part of your day.
Love you guys!

2 comments: